WHO WE ARE
PLAN YOUR VISIT
• To develop a culture where couples understand and are committed to investing in their relationship and taking an active role in its development.
• To help couples see relationships as an ever-evolving process full of unlimited possibilities and potential.
• To help couples view conflict in relationship as an opportunity for growth, increased intimacy, and transformation.
• To help couples feel more effective and successful in working through challenges and conflict.
• To help couples achieve greater closeness, understanding, and connection together, and helping them create their relationships to be a fun experience.
We meet every fourth Friday at 7pm. Unless specified on a different day.
Come join us at New Hope Christian Fellowship for a short teaching, couple’s discussion, snacks, fun and fellowship.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: Deborah Rico
Deborah and Raul Rico @